Now for the fun bit … turning Betty into a home!
- A floating bed (with lots of storage space underneath!)
- Hand-sewn curtains
- The cutest little gas oven for Betty’s Bakes!
- The £5 bargain sink (And the legend Paul Evans fitting it).
- Solar powered lights!
- Pallets shelves (Thanks to Joe Williams carpentry skills).
- Bench with storage underneath for the solar set up.
- Bench come funnel toilet … just for emergency wee’s!
- The sheep skin rug for full comfort.
Sam and I did the majority of the design and construction at this stage, which was a whole host of fun and frustration – but we did it! And it’s thanks to all you lovely people that popped round to help us out.
Special thanks goes to Sally Evans for providing a lot of emotion support, advice, tea and cake!