These are ridiculous! Tasty, gooey, goodness and no animal products!
- 5 tbsps Coconut oil (melted)
- 200g Vegan dark chocolate
- 170g Self raising flour
- 3 tsp Cocoa powder
- 175g Caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 230ml Soya/ non-dairy milk
- 1 packet Oreo’s
- Grease a tin with a little coconut oil. And pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Melt 150g of the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of water. Then put aside to cool.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the oil and add it to the dry ingredients above with the melted chocolate and soya milk. Stir well.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate and add this to the mixture.
- Pour half the mixture into your prepared tin. Crush and sprinkle on half the Oreo’s.
- Pour the rest of the mixture over this and top with the rest of the crushed Oreo’s.
- Bake for around 25 minute. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes and then tuck in!
- Best enjoyed warm with a scoop of vegan ice cream!