Mmm… this one is seriously yum, an easy one bowl job (so great for van life) and a great way to use up old, bruised bananas!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 115g sugar
- 60g melted butter (or vegan margarine)
- 180g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g of an additional ingredient of your choice (chocolate chips, dried fruit, chopped nuts or all 3!)
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Melt butter.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl with the sugar.
- Add the melted butter to this and mix well (don’t worry if it looks abit lumpy like the photo above).
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Add additional ingredient(s) and mix.
- Pour into loaf tin and bake for around 30 minutes – until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, then tip out of tin and enjoy warm.